This course builds on the course "SAP FI - General Ledger & Annual Accounts with SAP S/4HANA" and covers further central aspects of the SAP S/4HANA application SAP FI to provide a complete picture of this application.
Based on an integrated business scenario which you will accomplish directly in the SAP S/4HANA system, the central topics of Financial Accounting are systematically presented. While working on the system, you gradually get acquainted with all levels of the SAP S/4HANA system. This includes the customizing of your own organizational model, creation of your own master data records, and the customizing and implementation of your own integrated business processes in the area of Financial Accounting. In addition, you will intensively deal with the information systems of the SAP FI application as well as various standard and drill-down reports and define your own reports.
Building on the knowledge gained from the first course, you will deal in particular with the following areas in the case studies:
- Organizational models in SAP S/4HANA with a special focus on SAP FI
- Master data in SAP S/4HANA with a special focus on SAP FI
- Business processes in the areas of asset accounting, valuation and depreciation
- Special applications of document control, document validation and substitution as well as document splitting in general ledger and sub-ledger accounting
- Standard reports, drill-down reporting and information systems in Financial Accounting
In addition to the detailed description of the SAP FI application, its main components and its business background, important integration points to other SAP S/4HANA applications are presented, too, in particular for controlling, asset management and supplier and customer processes..
After completing the course, you will have in-depth theoretical knowledge of the SAP S/4HANA system in general and of the Financial Accounting component SAP FI in particular. You will be able to apply both the SAP S/4HANA system and the FI component in a new environment. You will gain knowledge through a comprehensive description of the organizational structures, their links in the SAP S/4HANA system and through the focus on mapping integrated business processes in accounting.
In particular, you will acquire knowledge and skills in the following FI-related areas Asset Accounting, Document Control, Document Validation and Substitution and Document Splitting as well as information systems of the Financial application.
By dealing with the respective SAP S/4HANA organizational units and their integration as well as the mapping of complete business processes, you gain a holistic understanding of the Financial Accounting component in SAP S/4HANA and the interaction of the individual areas within this component as well as the integration of the component with others SAP S/4HANA applications. As a project employee or end user, you will be prepared for the practical use of the SAP S/4HANA system and the SAP FI component.
- Asset Accounting (SAP FI-AA)
- Organizational Structures in SAP FI (AA)
- Master Data in SAP FI (AA)
- Business Processes in SAP FI (AA)
- Periodic Tasks and Valuation in SAP FI (AA)
- Special Applications in SAP FI
- Special G/L Transactions
- Validations and Substitutions
- Document Splitting
- Reporting and Information Systems
- Infosystems in SAP FI
- Standard Reports in Financials and Controlling
- SAP List Viewer
SAP Certification Exam
After the successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of the Brandenburg University of Applied Sciences. The official SAP consultant certification in SAP S/4HANA FI with the title C_TS4FI_1709 requires the contents of the two following courses that are directly based on each other. Both courses can be booked at erp4students to special student rates:
Important information in brief